PUBLICATIONS: PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT THROUGH SYSTEMIC TRANSFORMATION
TRANSFORMATIONAL CHANGE: A STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM®
TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP - AT A GLANCE
TQM - AN ORIENTATION
Business Process Management Team Effort And Organizational Profitability
Think about some questions we’ll ask you as we assess how to best help your enterprise:
- What key issues, challenges, or pain is your enterprise facing in the next 18-36 months?
- What role do you seeperformance enhancement through systemic transformation playing in meeting these issues, challenges, or pain?
- What opportunities and benefits do you see as a result of undertakinga customer service and total quality management-focused performance enhancement journey? What will be better?
- What possible barriers to success do you see for your enterprise?
- What’s your experience with service quality or performance enhancement efforts?
- What are your strategic priorities, imperatives, and/or goals?
- What are your enterprise’s statement of purpose, values, and vision of its preferred future? How does your enterprise signal commitment to these?
- How does your enterprise describe its culture? What do your external customers say?
- How does your enterprise listen quantitatively and qualitatively to voice of its external customers? To that of its internal customers (employees and partners)?
- How do you describe the degree and trend of team effort/teamwork at your enterprise?
- What does your enterprise measure? Why? How?
- What does your enterprise reward or incent? Why? How?
- What does your enterprise celebrate? Why? How?
- Whatbusiness process management activities are under way in your enterprise to identify enterprise processes, their true capabilities, and performance enhancement opportunities?
- How does your enterprise ensure a seamless structure and flow of work, information, products, services, and customers across your enterprise?
- How does your enterprise identify and fix misaligned or dysfunctional processes/systems?
- What are your external customers willing to believe about your product, service, brand, enterprise identity, and performance (promise made versus promise kept)?
- What attributes are important to your external customers when they assess their perception of quality and value in selecting, working with, and retaining a partnership with your enterprise?
- How do you pinpoint and manage gaps in perception and performance?
- How do your internal and external customers have direct input to your strategic enterprise plans and your products, services, extensions?
- How do market share,customer loyalty, retention, andbrand equity affect organizational profitability in your enterprise?
- How does your enterprise uncover latent/unmet needs/expectations of value to your external customers?
- To what extent are your leaders making your enterprise into their own image or some other image?
- What skill, competency, and knowledge enhancement is underway in your enterprise? Why?
- How does your enterprise balance “hard” analytical management systems and changing technical and technological tools with “soft” human leadership issues?
- How does business process management support team effort and organizational profitability?
LX Consultants: USA, Massachusetts, Dallas, Chicago, San Francisco, Denver, Florida, Las Vegas, Paris, LA.
About us |
Consulting process |
Contact us |
Home page |
Leadership sextant model |
Site map |
Why LX Consulting |
Competency-based training and performance development |
Customer value research and analysis |
Design/delivery of development programs |
Enterprise performance and process measurement systems |
Enterprise process improvement and redesign |
Integrated strategic and tactical change implementation |
Leadership competency profiling |
Strategic enterprise assessment and alignment |
Transformational leadership assessment and development |
A better business bureaucracy: total quality management decision matrix |
Career development and leadership management training: train the business mentor |
Executive coaching: transformational leadership and organizational leadership training |
Transformational change: a strategic management system® |